The world needs professionals who are capable of conceiving innovative solutions to unfamiliar situations and complex problems. In doing so, they enrich people as individuals and society in general. This International Programme aims to support students to find creative solutions by using communication and information technology for 21st century healthcare risks. During a two weeks program bachelor nursing students work in groups on assignments which consist of proposing an eHealth programme aimed at prevention in a global perspective. Therefore, they make an analysis of a specific target group in order to explain the determining factors for health risks for a certain noncommunicable disease (NCD). The result will be a targeted eHealth program to be presented to the client (healthcare organization or patient groups). The three pillars within this programme are: Global Health and prevention of Noncommunicable diseases (NCD's) Analysed target group eHealth and Digital Health.
|Period||28 Jan 2019 - 7 Feb 2019|
|Level||Bachelor / Undergraduate|
|Application deadline||1 November 2018|
• You are a second-year or third-year student (bachelor level).
• You have a background in nursing.
• You have completed the first year of your education.
• You will be working in an international team so you must be able to master the English language.
• Useful additional personal characteristics for participation in such a team are: an open mind, the ability to listen actively, tolerance, flexibility, transparency in motives, interests and values.
Language requirements for international students:
• Academic IELTS 6.5 overall
• TOEFL Internet Based 80
• TOEFL Paper Based 550
• Dialang level B2