How can the financial sector contribute, or even speed up, businesses’ transition to long-term value creation within a sustainable economy? If it means combining financial, social and environmental values, what pathways and challenges are there for sustainable investing and lending?
Long-term value creation
The key challenge is to plan for a long term integration of the financial, social and environmental dimensions. The why, what and how of integrated and sustainable finance are addressed in this three-day RSM Executive Education programme. During workshop sessions you will learn practical tools for implementing sustainable investing and lending, and explore the change management issues that put it in motion.
RSM’s world-class academics and leading experts in asset management and banking will show you how social and environmental dimensions can be integrated without sacrificing returns. After the course you will be able to contribute to a financial sector which fulfils its role in society by allocating funds towards sustainable companies and projects.
The Sustainable Finance programme will show you the newest skills and methods for sustainable investing and lending, which you can adopt in your own business.
During the programme, you will:
- learn how finance can be used to increase businesses’ contribution to a sustainable economy
- understand how the global economy is transitioning to sustainability
- learn how companies and financial institutions can adapt to a more sustainable economic model
- explore the newest approaches in sustainable investing and lending
- learn how to engage with companies and set up an active dialogue
- discover practical tools to implement sustainable investing and lending in your organisation
- join an international network of academics and practitioners.
16 Apr 2019 - 18 Apr 2019
|Program fee||3,000 EUR|
|Extra information about the
€ 3,000 (excl. 21% VAT) including course materials, lunches, and snacks. This fee does not include hotel accommodation. 10% discount for alumni from Erasmus University Rotterdam and RSM, and for members of the Erasmus Platform for Sustainable Value Creation. More information about the discount.
|Application deadline||16 April 2019|
The course will benefit senior and middle managers in the financial sector looking to extend their knowledge of sustainability; asset managers, bankers and sustainability managers.
Rianne van Reeuwijk
+31 10 408 2004