Travelling Through the World of Pension Systems
Pensions are hot. All developed countries have pension systems. Nevertheless, many pensioners faced dramatic pension drops in recent years. And young people doubt whether they will ever receive a substantial pension. Do solid pension systems exist somewhere in the world?
This 1-week summer course intends to fuel our thinking for the future. We will discuss reports of Mercer (Melbourne Mercer Global Pension Index), the OECD (Pensions at a Glance) and the EU (Pensions Adequacy Report) on the quality of pension systems in various countries.
After completing this course, you will be able to:
- Identify, explain and analyze the main international sources on the quality of pension systems in various countries;
- Interpret and reflect from a comparative perspective on the various principles for a good pension design;
- Compare and comment on the ways countries deal with pension schemes and their pension reform plans.
8 Jul 2019 - 12 Jul 2019
Bachelor / Undergraduate
Master / Graduate
|Program fee||500 EUR|
|Accommodation fee||300 EUR|
|Extra information about the
- 10% early bird discount when registering before April 22nd, 2019
- 10% discount for students from partner universities*
*Combining discounts is not possible.
* Housing fee is not included
|Application deadline||31 May 2019|
- English proficiency (spoken and written) is required.
If you have specific questions, you can contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org