Sustainable and Social Entrepreneurship: triple business models
Can entrepreneurs save the world? In this 1-week summer intensive you will discover hands-on how the entrepreneurial mindset - backed up by entrepreneurial knowledge and skills - can deliver novel and radical solutions to society’s biggest challenges.
Discover hands-on how the entrepreneurial mindset - backed up by entrepreneurial knowledge and skills - can deliver novel and radical solutions to society’s biggest challenges. How? You will identify, design and launch your own social enterprise and pitch your concept to a panel of experts and investors.
You will identify, design and launch your own social enterprise, and pitch your concept to a panel of experts and investors.
This course gives you:
- Knowledge and understanding of core theories, methods and techniques used in entrepreneurship;
- Knowledge of how entrepreneurship can deliver novel solutions to complex problems arising from global sustainability issues.
You will develop the skills needed to:
- Initiate, plan, conduct and complete a business projects in which your new knowledge of social entrepreneurship is applied;
- Generate creative ideas and translate them into concrete plans for creating and running a business;
- Experiment with new ideas, attitudes, and behaviours;
- Present and pitch your business idea and analysis to a panel of professionals.
This summer school stimulates you to:
- Be curious about all aspects of entrepreneurship, innovation and business and to really understand how they interact with society at large;
- Develop an ‘opportunity’ orientation in which you view global problems as challenges with a variety of potential solutions;
- Be open to learning and experimentation as key to your self-development and further education.
8 Jul 2019 - 12 Jul 2019
|level||Bachelor / Undergraduate|
|Program fee||500 EUR|
|Accommodation fee||300 EUR|
|Extra information about the
- 10% early bird discount when registering before April 22nd, 2019
- 10% discount for students from partner universities*
*Combining discounts is not possible.
* Housing fee is not included
|Application deadline||31 May 2019|
Applications must contain a CV and a motivation letter describing why you would like to participate in the course. The acceptance will be based on both CV and motivation letter.
- English proficiency (spoken and written) is required.
If you have specific questions, you can contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org