Urban Entrepreneurship Bootcamp
The world around us is asking for innovative and entrepreneurial action. This two week summer course will challenge you to find entrepreneurial opportunities that contribute to the United Nations Sustainable Development Goals (SDG’s).
It will appeal to your idealism and activism to change the world, to your discipline to execute upon your plans and to your eagerness to learn about innovation, impact and entrepreneurship.
WHAT CAN YOU EXPECT?
- Hard work, failure, leaving your comfort zone every day and fun (entrepreneurship)
- The scientific evidence behind the everyday hype and myths of entrepreneurship, innovation and sustainability
- Doing and going wherever your entrepreneurial journey takes you.
- AND, you may come up with an idea for your own business opportunity!
EXPLORE HOW TO IDENTIFY ENTREPRENEURIAL OPPORTUNITIES THAT MAKE AN IMPACT ON THE UNITED NATIONS SUSTAINABLE DEVELOPMENT GOALS
- Take a deep dive into the United Nations Sustainable Development Goals and the role of innovation and entrepreneurship for a real and lasting impact
- Experience the potential of innovation driven entrepreneurship and technological innovations for the creation of new business models
- Explore your own capability for opportunity recognition and motivation for entrepreneurship, innovation and impact
6 Jul 2020 - 17 Jun 2020
|level||Bachelor / Undergraduate|
|Program fee||1,250 EUR|
|Accommodation fee||420 EUR|
|Extra information about the
There is a discount of €50 for early bird (apply before 1 April) and for students coming from a partner university or students of the Amsterdam University of Applied Sciences. Housing costs are €420 for a double room and €465 for a single room. Apply before 1 May 2020 to be guaranteed of housing
|Application deadline||1 May 2020|
We are looking for individuals who demonstrate initiative and will follow through with their plans. You are looking for innovative and creative opportunities in sustainable solutions. Participants of all backgrounds are welcome; health care, business, social work, technology, law, education, social engineering, sports, creative industries, and so on. Interdisciplinary project work is part of the course.
You can be a student in a bachelor's or master's degree programme or a professional already working. You are prepared to join an internationally diverse class. You have a good command of the English language at upper intermediate level – B2 in the Common European Framework of Reference. The class will consist of a diverse international group of people