Imagine what Industry can be in the Future. CentraleSupélec and Ecole Normale Supérieure de Paris Saclay will showcase disruptive Industry 4.0 technologies (automated production lines, operations 4.0, additive manufacturing, collaborative robots) and let you imagine how todays industrial companies must manage their transformations.
Throughout the programme students will participate in a team-based competition testing their skills in the various topics addressed by the school.
- Understanding production management systems by serious gaming
- Introduction to Industry 4.0
- Automotive Industry and Industry 4 .0
- Production Systems of the past and of the future : Paradigm shift and concepts
- The Factory Lab Industry 4.0 technology incubator
- Additive manufacturing by laser bed melting
- Contactless scanning and point cloud processing
- Performance of robots and models for digital twin
(Please, note that the programme is subject to change, and will be updated continuously)
29 Jun 2020 - 12 Jul 2020
Bachelor / Undergraduate
Master / Graduate
|Program fee||1,800 EUR|
|Accommodation fee||Included in program fee|
|Application deadline||10 May 2020|
Who can apply?
- Engineering or Science senior bachelor students in the 3rd or 4th year of their programme.
May I apply if I am already enrolled in a master’s degree programme?
- Yes, you can apply if you are still in the first year of your programme.
What documents do I need in order to apply?
- You will need a CV, a cover letter, an English language certificate, and a transcript of records.